Successful submission of projected images is your responsibility
Please read the following carefully:
- Closing time for projected images submissions is one week prior to the night of the competition (i.e. midnight the Thursday before the competition).
- Your club Member Number and Email address are used to identify your images. Make sure you enter them correctly.
- Only JPG files can be submitted.
- Each image must be less than 5MB in size (i.e. 5,242,880 bytes).
- Scaling your image to the native resolution of the club projector (1920 x 1080) will help to reduce the image file size.
- For best results, make sure your image is 1920 pixels wide, or 1080 pixels high or exactly 1920 x 1080.
- If you need help scaling your image, please watch this video. If you require further assistance, contact someone within the club.
- Once your image has been successfully received you will be sent a confirmation email.
- If wish to change an image that has already been submitted, simply submit a new entry. The most recently submitted entry will be used in the competition.