Club Rally – “Fremantle”
April 8 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
The meeting point will be the iconic “Train Carriage Café” which is located in the middle of Esplanade Park, arrive early if you wish to grab an early morning coffee with the group.
The rally will run from 9.30 am to 3.00 pm and will include the boundaries of Fremantle Harbor stretching to passenger terminal footbridge, Parry street, Norfolk Street, Mews Road and South Mole. A map will be emailed 1 week prior to the rally along with the subjects. Images must be captured within the permitted times given above and be within the boundaries stated.
Remember rally rules apply :-
- The same image cannot be submitted twice for example as Fremantle History and as archways.
- Global post processing affecting the whole image is permitted such as cropping, sharpening, exposure, and horizon adjustment.
- Selective adjustments are not permitted such as removing distracting elements, selective sharpening, and selective color enhancement.
- Composite images are not permitted e.g. importing a background from another image.
- The image must be in full color or monochrome.
Besides the rally you may decide to seize the opportunity to take images for Athol Wellmam (Portrait, Landscape, Macro & Architecture), up and coming print exhibitions and the Triptych later in the year.
I have heard that one wise man (aka Ian), will usually carry a mono pod on these outings for a little extra stability/mobility but you can also just hand hold your camera or bring a tripod – it’s up to you.